Thursday, July 31, 2008

OUCH!

Today I had to get my shots to go to Singapore. I had to get 4 different ones. Ouch! The shot itself didn't really hurt it 's the soreness that really bugs. My left arm feels like it weighs 100 pounds. Now I know why Kaitlyn cried so much when she had her 2 month shots. It was pitiful... just ask Gramma Linda. I have to go back in 1 month to get my 2nd round of Hep A&B then again in 5 months for the 3rd round. After that I'm through with my shots! :)
Our house is officially on the market! Hopefully we will have a buyer soon.
Here is Kaitlyn after her bath!


Quack Quack!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I remember getting shots all the time to go to the Philippines. They are VERY painful.

Kaitlyn is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I had to get all my shots when I went to U.T., being foreign and all. That is a CUTE picture!!
- Thea