Friday, August 15, 2008

Girls Day Out...

Yesterday I took Terry's 3 cousins Janey, Laura, and Caroline, for a "Girls Day Out". We started out with a trip to IHOP, yummy, and then off for pedicures. The girls started school today so I wanted them to enjoy their last day of summer! We jammed to the Jonas Brothers, popular teenage band. I now know everything there is to know about them. We had a blast!
As for Kaitlyn, she got to spend the day with Aunt Becky. She had fun, although, I think she slept most of the time! Here are a few pictures of our day!


Laura and Caroline


Look ay our pretty toes!


They showed me how to make a star with our fingers...cool, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMNJ!!!(oh-my-nick-jonas) lol! not a suprise...huh, Kara. We had soooooooooooooooo much fun! thax soooooooooooooooo much 4 bringing us!!!!! we miss you already!!!!!!
love mrs. janey jonas!!!!! lol