Yesterday I went to dinner with a few friends. We went to a mexican restaurant, since we won't get that in Singapore, and we had such a great time. It's nice to get together with friends and laugh. I'm really going to miss these gals! Terry stayed home with Kaitlyn, so I could have an evening out, even though she had a belly ache and cried.
Tonight our realtor, Ms. Judy, took us out to dinner. We went to a local cajun restaurant, Blue Dog. It was yummy! We are trying to hit all our favorite restaurants before we leave.
We are all set to close on our house Friday!

Out with the gals-Kim, Meg, Me, and Sandy
4 comments:
Don't worry! We'll airmail you some vacuum sealed guac and some hot fudge pop-tarts.
So what's the update on y'all with Gustav moving in???
Hey Friend,
Love the picture of us gals!! That was such a fun night. I cried all the way home. I miss you guys so much. All is good on the home front after the storm. AMEN!! Back to school next week. I could use you there!! It is not the same without you!! I love all of the pictures!! Baby Girl is getting so Big!! Give her bunches of kisses from Aunt Kim.
Love and Miss Ya'll,
Kim
Hi CHAUMONTS,
WE MISS YAULL AND LOVE YAULL SOOOO MUCH. wE HAVE MADE IT THRU IKE AND ARE NOW WATCHING THE WATER RISE IN ERATH AS WE SPEAK. OUR SCHOOLS ARE FLOODED AND SOME OF OUR COUSINS HOMES. WE THINK IT WILL FLOOD OUR AUNT SUSANS HOUSE AND STORE .WE LOVE YOUR PICTURES KISS KAITLYN FOR US WE MISS HER.
LOVE, THE BARES KIDS
Post a Comment