Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We might have a chef in the family....

Terry and I decided to grill tonight. While I was fixing the corn, to put on the grill, I gave Kaitlyn a spatula and she held onto it tight. You never know she might just be a chef when she grows up!

We have good news on our house...We signed a contract on it yesterday! Thursday morning they will do an inspection. If all goes well we will close Aug. 29. I am almost positive everything is fine with our house... but it still makes me a little nervous when the inspector comes. This week Terry and I will be fixing all the little stuff like changing lightbulbs and scrubbing scuff marks off the walls. We will be getting the house in tip top condition.

As for Singapore...we still don't know too much else. We are still in the process of getting Kaitlyn's passport. Hopefully that will be resolved this week. We will probably start packing soon and getting all the American things I think we will need...I will keep you posted if we hear anything else on this topic!


Chef Kaitlyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's cute. Its always good to have a cook in the family! She can come by and fix us dinner anyday!

And congrats on the house!
-Thea