Friday, September 26, 2008

We have TV...

The funniest thing happened today...The lady from the cable company came over to set up everything and when she turned on our tv it was The Price is Right! I couldn't believe it! Of all the American shows, they play The Price is Right. Don't get me wrong I do love that show...but I would rather Ugly Betty! We are very excited to have cable though!
The past couple of nights we have been pretty busy. Wednesday night our neighbors invited us over. They are a very sweet family. They actually moved here about a year ago from Austin. Michael, the husband, works for Dell. We had a lot in common with them.
Last night Terry's company had a get together at a restaurant on the beach! We had a great time. They were celebrating the completion of the 1st rig. Terry's rig will be #3. It was absolutely beautiful. I was able to meet a few of the wives. They were all so friendly and willing to show me around.

Fun Fact: There are 200 malls in Singapore! Isn't that crazy? My goal is to experience them all before we leave! That's only about 11 malls a month.

This weekend we are going to China Town. Terry needs a haircut and he heard there was a cheap place to go down there. Should be interesting to see how they cut his thick curly hair.

Sorry no pictures...I will get some this weekend!

No comments: