Terry, is not only my husband, but my best friend and soul mate. He is a blessing from above... one that I do not take for granted. He is a wonderful husband, a terrific father, provider and caregiver. He is dedicated to his job but always puts his family first. Terry is an amazing man and I am so proud to be his wife. Happy Birthday Terry!
(We are leaving now for the airport. The next time I write...we will be in Texas!!!)
Happy Birthday Terry-We love you!
2 of Terry's favorites: Kaitlyn and an Auntie Annie's pretzle
Terry said instead of a birthday cake he wanted an Auntie Annie's pretzle...There IS one in Singapore...since he is away...we went and had one for him....
Notice her shirt: "My heart belongs to Daddy"
(I didn't let Kaitlyn eat it)
1 comment:
Looks like y'all are a nice looking family. I work with Terry and was telling him about our blog, www.cthereesefamily.blogspot.com and he told me that you had started one and it looks good. I know Terry misses y'all. Hope you and Kaitlyn have a good time in Texas and a safe trip back to Singapore.
Randy Reese
Post a Comment