Yes, Kaitlyn is officially a crawler. She loves to crawl to the coffee table and pull herself up. Another favorite is getting into the diaper bag and pulling everything out! She just starts chunking stuff out of it. Our days of just letting her play on the rug are long gone. Here we go!!
Couple of extra pictures!
This is her Valentine's Day outfit! I know....I know....I can't get away from the BIG flowers! Check out her shoes too!
Happy Valentine's Day Kaitlyn
Spinning around on the floor.
On a mission to crawl!
Relaxing after a long hard crawl!
5 comments:
What a sweet video....she is just precious!
That vid is too kuh-yoot! I loved it. Me, Pam and Laura are sitting on the couch and giggling. I can't believe Kaitlyn is crawling already.She is precious! Love you.
infinate x's znd o's, <3
Janey Elizabeth
and
laura grace
Mia said, "Yaaa Kaitlyn!" I cannot believe how fast Kaitlyn is growing! She is so precious! We miss you!
Love,
Kayla, Mia, & Avery
I'll give it to the kid, she crawls straighter and faster than her uncle when he is chasing after the bottle on all fours.
talk to you soon,
justin
oh my gosh!!! she is so precious!!! i loved the hat!!! she is getting so big!!! hope you guys had a happy valentine's day!!!
love ya~kari
Post a Comment