Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend update...

Since I was feeling better this weekend we were able to get out and do a few things. Of course going out to eat was on the top of our list. We ate at a yummy Indian restaurant....Kaitlyn loved the rice (saffron). Saturday we stopped by a mall and then off to eat Mexican food. I was craving chips and salsa. It was delicious. This morning we visited a nearby Methodist church. We both really enjoyed it. Kaitlyn did well the first half and then decided she wanted to continue singing during the sermon. We quickly headed to the "cry room". There was a tv showing the service so we were able to continue our worship. Kaitlyn loved all the toys, especially the little horse on wheels. She was pooped after church so we came home so she could rest. We decided she has out grown her saucer and it was time to move on to "step 3". She now loves walking around her new play station.


Saucer before...


Saucer-step 3....Kaitlyn thought it was so funny!


She kept laughing....


and squealing...

Just thought I would let y'all see my new hair. As a birthday gift from Terry I had my hair rebonded. This is a hair straightening Japanese technique that took 2 people working non stop for 4 hours! It is a wonderful miracle for people who have wavy/curly hair that are dying for straight hair. This picture is right after it being blow dried. I didn't even have to use a flat iron! And the best part it lasts 6-8 MONTHS! I'm so excited about it! I also had it low lighted to my natural color. I really wasn't sure what that was...but the nice lady helped me figure it out! HA!


Before--blonde and curly (usually in a pony tail)

After--Straight and Burnett

Also...Terry and I both filled out our "March Madness Brackets". We have a little bet going on. Loser plans a date night. Will keep you updated...so far we Terry is up by a few points. Although we can't watch the games, we are staying up to date through espn.com.


our brackets...

While writing the blog, with Terry looking over my shoulder, Kaitlyn snuck over and found Terry's wallet.
She already wants his money. HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Kaitlyn! Ha ha. Your hair looks great! It looks very smooth and silky.