Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend Fun...

Wow...what a great weekend!
Friday, Kaitlyn and I met my friend, Suzanne, at her place on Sentosa Island. We hung at the pool and let Kaitlyn swim. It was very relaxing...so relaxing I forgot to take pictures. That evening we met Terry and Troy (coworker) at the beach for dinner. It was an absolutely beautiful evening. Here are a couple of pictures.




Sunset at Sentosa





Kaitlyn loved playing in the sand.




She only ate a few hand fulls


Saturday night, Terry and I got a babysitter so we could go to the movies. We saw 'The International' at the Gold Class Movie Theater. There are only about 60 seats in the theater and each chair is like a lazy boy recliner. They even give you a blanket to keep warm! There is a full menu with yummy food. After the show we headed for coffee and cheesecake. Oh...it was a great date night.


Sunday, we went to church and then stayed home to watch the rain. I forgot all about Kaitlyn's Easter bunny that was in the fridge. So I pulled it out and let her have a taste. She gobbled the head right off. I think we have another chocolate lover. But seriously what girl doesn't like chocolate!




Yum...yum








Oh...how we love our Chocolate Easter Bunny





This is what happens when you take chocolate away from a girl!




1 comment:

Thea said...

Wow! That first picture is just beautiful!!