Sunday, June 14, 2009

Horse races and Baby K

Friday night we were invited to the horse races, through Terry's work. We didn't even know there was a track in Singpore. We were in a suite and were served delicious food and drinks. We really had a great time!

Terry and I at the horse races.

Troy, Suzanny, me, and Terry....Suzanne is moving back to Texas this week. I'm going to miss her! But luckily she is moving to Houston so we will get to see them when we move back too!

Here is Little Miss Kaitlyn....we were getting ready to go have dinner tonight. As soon as we put her shoes on she stands by the door ready to go! So funny.

We think she might be teething. I hope so she only has her bottom two teeth! I put ice in this little mesh thing and she loves it!

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Kaitlyn is so beautiful - I love that dress! She has really demonstrated great fashion sense at her young age. Did you bid on any horses? You look fabulous at the horse races, by the way, but Terry John can use some work :)