Kaitlyn is getting so big...and so absolutely adorable! I wish she and Elise could see each other again. I love all of the blog updates and am fascinated with everything you guys are seeing and doing! Give Kaitlyn a hug from us.
I married the man of my dreams, Terry, on July 10, 2004. We have three beautiful children, Kaitlyn, Ryan, and Hailey. We are enjoying life with them!
Terry has worked for an off-shore drilling company since 2003. And I am blessed to stay home with our babies!
2 comments:
Kaitlyn is getting so big...and so absolutely adorable! I wish she and Elise could see each other again. I love all of the blog updates and am fascinated with everything you guys are seeing and doing! Give Kaitlyn a hug from us.
OK, you guys are having too much fun up there. Time to come back to Houston!!
Post a Comment