Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fun for All

What have we been up to lately in Singapore?

Sunday, Terry John and his dad arrived home from Vietnam. They had a great trip with some wondeful stories. I will post pictures soon~

Monday, we just relaxed around the house and played in Kaitlyn's play hut. It was fun for all!

Daddy is always doing silly things for his baby!


Mommy and Daddy having a little talk with Kaitlyn in her hut


Kaitlyn loved playing with Gramma in her hut too!

Monday night, Linda and I went to see Il Divo! I had never heard of this group till my Mother-in-Law came to Singapore. She had me listen to a few songs on her ipod and I fell in love with them. Il Divo just happened to be in Singapore Monday and we were able to get tickets! The show was fantastic!

On our way to Il Divo


Il Divo Live!

Tuesday, we all took a trip to Little India to enjoy a little local cuisine. It was very tasty!

Walking to Little India.


Eating dinner on our bamboo leaf!


Terry John was eating like the locals with his hands, but Kaitlyn was trying to tell him to use a spoon!

Deepavali is an Indian Holiday that is celebrated in October. Everything is brightly decorated. Kaitlyn loved all the pretty lights.

Deepavali lights in Little India.


No comments: