
My sweet friend, Candie, passed this "Beautiful Blogger" award onto me! I am supposed to share 7 things (that you may or may not know) about me. I am then supposed to pass it on. I'm really excited to share the award and learn knew things about my friends!
Ok here we go...
1. Living in Singapore has opened my eyes to many different cultures. It no longer phases me to see a little Indian boy running around the local park naked.
2. Our tv is either on Fox News or Barney. Terry was watching a (rerun) football game and changed it because Kaitlyn desperately wanted to watch "Barrrr..Barrrr...Barrrr"(Barney)
3. I love that Terry still takes me out on dates and opens the car door for me.
4. I am thankful for Kaitlyn's many kisses. Definitely melts my heart!
5. I have a new love for Indian food. mmm...Crab masala.... makes my mouth water just thinking about it.
6. I would love to run a marathon one day. (Which is crazy, because I used to hate to run long distance!)
7. I love our healthier lifestyle here in Singapore, I hope we can keep it up in the States. It will be hard with Cane's, Chick-fil-a, and yummy Mexican food though!
No comments:
Post a Comment