Sunday we decided to enjoy the nice weather and went to the Botanic Gardens. We brought along some bubbles and Kaitlyn ran around trying to catch them all.
Very serious bubble popper.
Momma blew some bubbles.
Daddy blew some bubbles.
And, Kaitlyn tried to blow some bubbles. When we would tell her to blow, she would blow spit bubbles. Can you see her bubble?
I married the man of my dreams, Terry, on July 10, 2004. We have three beautiful children, Kaitlyn, Ryan, and Hailey. We are enjoying life with them!
Terry has worked for an off-shore drilling company since 2003. And I am blessed to stay home with our babies!
3 comments:
Her mini-ponytails are sooo cute!
Really special time you guys are having. Enjoy every minute and it looks like you are.
C sessom
I was just going to say the same thing, her curly hair is the cutest!
Post a Comment