Round 2! You would have thought I would have learned my lesson in January.

At least this time she was trying to pour the Cheerios in her cup. Thank goodness the box was almost empty!
Wednesday, my friend Jill and I took a trip to Sentosa. We decided to try out the new casino. We went a couple of weeks ago, but it was so crowded we couldn't play. Wednesday morning there were several 5 and 10 cent slots open. We were high rollers. HA! We enjoyed playing for about an hour and then decided to go to the beach for lunch and a Singapore Sling!
I will miss this view!

3 comments:
Yum.. that Singapore Sling looks alot like your Hometown Hurricanes! Tell Kaitlyn I did the same thing to my cereal this morning. See you on the webcam tonight!
Shaa!! Kaitlyn is too cute! Can't wait to see y'all again!! I bet mawmaw will be happy to have another casino buddy for when you come down to Lafayette!;) lol. jk!! btw, I got my permit!!!!:)
love love love,
Janey Elizabeth
I am a high roller too. I love the dime and nickel slots. I will miss all your pictures.
Post a Comment