We have had a laid back week. I took Kaitlyn to a new "play gym" and she loved it. If my camera cooperates I will take pictures next time we go.
Kaitlyn has started disappearing into her room for "quiet time". She takes a few books sits and reads for about 15 minutes. She will do this a couple of times a day. It is really cute!

She is still in a crib, but there is a twin bed in her room that she likes to climb on to read.

Have you ever seen hair this curly?
3 comments:
I am so proud that my granddaughter can READ and not even by 2 years old, did you mean "read"? haha
I was just about to say... HOLY MOSES! Those curls! :)
Love 'em though... some girls would die for 'em.
I love her hair! It reminds me of our cousin, Becca's, when she was a little girl. I need to buy her some books when she gets to Houston - can't wait to see her! The Children's Museum in Houston is also pretty good.
Post a Comment