Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.
Kaitlyn needed a family picture to take to school so when we had friends over the other night they took this one.
Our Little Family...
Our neighbors were cleaning out their toys and we were the lucky recipients! Kaitlyn was so excited about her new (to her) car!
A couple of weekends ago. Terry and I took Kaitlyn to the "Noah's Ark Pool" in Houston. She loved it!
Going down the big slide
The water is only a few inches deep so we let her run around!
She sat on the frog...
. (oops...should have cropped out the lady in the background and 1/2 of Terry's body)
She absolutely loved going down the little slide backwards!
I just had to share this too. This was Kaitlyn's artwork from school on Tuesday. They were supposed to put hair on the face, but the teacher said Kaitlyn DID NOT want to. I think it was because the yarn gets icky when mixed with glue. Little Miss Priss still does not like to get her hands dirty!
All the other kids faces had lots of hair, but Kaitlyn's only had one strand! HA! She is really enjoying school though!
.jpg)

3 comments:
Oh, grreat pictures! I really like the family picture, I will have to get a print of that one!
Precious pictures, love them! Hope all is well in Houston. XO
That is a great pic of the three of you!! That's a framer! I love her art work with the one hair comb-over, ha ha. So cute.
Post a Comment