Thursday, August 5, 2010

"Sia" and Dress Up

The other day Kaitlyn was playing with her Leap Frog Table. She had 2 chairs pulled up and when Terry asked Kaitlyn who the other chair was for she said, "Sia" (Cousin Sophia).

The girls played with this table a lot.
Kaitlyn loves putting on and taking off clothes! This was what she came out of her room in the other day.
7 shirts pulled up to her waist!
A view from the back! Silly girl!
Moving on to Daddy's socks and shoes.
And Daddy's shorts too!

4 comments:

Red Fish said...

I love the shoes and socks to her knees. Fun Times!

Jillian Mahan said...

Love the new blog layout! And Kaitlyn's outfit of course. Silly girl! I love it!

Cammie said...

She is gorgeous! The new blog layout is very Kaitlyn-inspired, beautiful.

Thea said...

Hey, new design, I like it!! Those shoes and socks are hilarious on her, ha ha.