Thursday, October 21, 2010

March 2nd...

Is when Baby #2 is due to arrive!
Here is our first picture!
 We had a sonogram today and we decided NOT to find out the sex of this baby! We did find out for Kaitlyn but Terry really did not want to know for Baby #2. I was a little hesitant at first but now I think it will be kind-of fun waiting! We really are just praying for a healthy baby, Boy or Girl!
So far, Baby #2 looks healthy and is very active! 
I am about 21 weeks and I feel great (besides the heartburn!)
Baby #2 weighs about 1 pound and is about the size of a carrot.
Big Sister Kaitlyn really does not have a clue. We talk about the baby, ask her where the baby is and what the baby is doing. She points to my tummy and says "Baby night night". I think she will be a great big sister!
We are very excited and can't wait to meet Baby Chaumont #2 in the Spring!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh, how precious! We are so glad that your new baby is healthy....what a blessing.

Thea said...

That foot is in the way!! ha ha. Glad your feeling great!! Can't wait to meet the little one!!!

Jillian Mahan said...

Yay! I've marked it on my calendar! Can't wait to meet baby Chaumont #2!! XO

Catherine Chaumont said...

Congratulations!! I've been wondering when you were going to announce your pregnancy. I had heard about it through the grapevine but wasn't sure how far along you were. Hopefully, the rest of your pregnancy goes really well. It's time for the boys to come so maybe that's what you'll have.