Thursday, March 17, 2011

1 Month Old

Today, Ryan is 1 month old.

We are having so much fun with him.
And Kaitlyn adores him! She always wants to know where he is and what he is doing.

He is starting to stay awake a little more.

I took the kids for a walk to check the mail. I had to bring a bag to put the mail in since I was carrying Ryan and helping guide Kaitlyn on her tricycle.

It seemed like a lot of work just to get the mail! Ha!

Here are a few of the faces Ryan makes


Just keeping it real! Ryan is a pretty easy going baby but when he is hungry this is his look!
Notice Kaitlyn is too busy watching Dora to even notice he is crying!
A few fun facts about Ryan:
*He eats about every 2-3 hours during the day and about 3 hours during the night
*He usually goes right back to sleep after he eats at night
*He has taken a trip to the neighborhood park a couple of times
*He would much rather be in the front carrier on me than riding in the stroller
*He can somehow sleep through Kaitlyn leaning over him and saying "Baby Lion are you sleeping, hmm are you sleeping!'
*He does not like to be swaddled very much, but if we don't do it he wakes himself up with his spastic arms flaps
*He will take a binkie but usually spits it out after a couple of minutes
*He is a pretty easy going baby
And we love him very much!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Kara, He is sooooo Beautiful!!! He looks like his Daddy and he looks like he has been to the beach with that tan skin!! LOL I am glad that y'all are doing well!! Miss you!!

Thea said...

Oh yes, I have to say I see Terry in him now too.. he is plumping up quite a bit! And he does have a great complexion. But he does not look like Kate when she was little. Baby Lion, that is TOO cute!