Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Random pics..

I have so many pictures to share, but our computer will not let me upload anything from our camera. All these are from my phone. Hopefully, we will get our computer fixed soon, but I just can't figure out how we are going to go computer shopping with these two little ones! HA!

Ryan is almost 10 weeks old! He is growing like a weed. He had his 2 month check-up and weighed 13.5 pounds (85%) and was 24 inches long (93%). He still eats 3-4 hours around the clock. Ryan had his 2 month shots while we were there. He was not  happy about that! Poor little guy!
 

Kaitlyn had strep throat and another  infection with a huge blister on the back of her throat. She would not eat anything for 2 days and complained that her throat itched (hurt). It was pitiful! But she enjoyed going to the dr. She has never had a shot by this dr in Katy, so she thinks it is fun play with all the books and gadgets in the office.


Ryan loves to look at the fan so Daddy was giving him a closer look! HA! (It was not on!)


Kate was playing with all her balls outside and thought Ryan needed one!


My 1st trip to HEB with both kids by myself. It was interesting!

Kaitlyn had her first Easter Party at school! She was so excited!
I have so many cute Easter pictures, I hope I can post them soon!

No comments: