Friday, May 20, 2011

Ryan you are 3 months Old

Ryan was 3 months on the 17th.  He is growing and doing great!
He is a happy baby, for the most part

but still gets very cranky if he is hungry or sleepy!

He is such a sweetie though!

What is Ryan up to these days?

*Weighs about 14.5 pounds
*Wears mostly 3-6 months clothes. (3 months are a bit snug)
*Eats about every 2.5-3 hours during the day
*Sleeping much better! Only gets up once during the night to eat usually around 3 or 4 am.
*Has been sleeping in his room for the last 4 weeks.
*Naps best during the day in his carseat
*Coos and talks a lot!
*Has started smiling when Kaitlyn talks to him now too
*Only poops about once every 7-10 days. (this is our only issue, but we have been to the dr. several times. we will just keep monitoring it)
*Loves apple juice and prune juice (we only give him a little because of the bm issue)
*He is such a fun baby! I love watching Kaitlyn interact with him. The other day I caught her singing "Jesus Loves Me" to him while showing him the Bible. It was too cute! And then she said "Jesus Loves YOU!!" as she pokes him in the belly! It is never a dull moment around here, but I love it!
We are so blessed!

2 comments:

Thea said...

What a good looking boy! I love his dark complexion.

Kimberly said...

He is such a Cutie Pie!!! Did anyone tell you to try a little Karo syrup in his bottles? I had to do that with Zachary and Julianne. About 2 teaspoons per bottle and it really helped. The clear Karo is what I used. Hope it gets better for him!! Miss ya!!