Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kaitlyn's 3yr check up

Kaitlyn had her 3 year check up a couple of weeks ago. We had a good report. She did have to get one shot because we were behind on her Hep. A. They didn't give it to her in Singapore.

Kaitlyn is such a sweet loving little girl! She loves her baby.
She named this baby Family. I have know idea why. I tried to get her to change it to something like Sarah. But she said "No, her name is Family".


Kaitlyn loves her brother! He is always getting kisses!

She has learned that the water gun is used for squirting people. For the longest time she thought it was to clean the glass on the backdoor. I wasn't going to tell her any different! I also learned that she was very sheltered when I asked her what it was and she told me a "trumpet".

Cleaning the door in her sunglasses and pj's.

She definitely loves her Daddy!

Kate could eat queso every day if I would let her.

She had her teeth cleaned for the first time!

And did great! She was extremely excited they let her pick out 2 stickers!

Fun Facts:
*Height 3' 3.5'' (91%)
*Weight 32.8 (64%)
She is starting to say the funniest things. For example: When Terry asks me a question and the answer is no, I always say "No way Jose". The other day this was my conversation with Kaitlyn

Me "Kate when we get home do you want to take a nap?"
Kate: "No way Jose"
Me: "Who is Jose"
Kate: "Daddy"

Lately for some reason she is calling me mawmaw. I think she is trying to say momma but it sounds like Mawmaw. I tell her "Mawmaw is at the farm. Who am I ?" Then she laughs and says "Mommy"

Every time Terry locks his truck it beeps and she says "Daddy's HOME!"

She would rather go to Home Depot with Daddy than Target with me.

I think it is so cute when she pronounces words just a little wrong.
"nook, mommy, nook" (look)
"Hulalala oop" (Hula Hoop)
"Meshelf" (my friend Michelle)
"Tundle" (tunnel)
Hopsistoching (hop scotching)

She is always making us laugh! We just love her to pieces!

1 comment:

Thea said...

Wow! She just sat for the teeth cleaning with no crying?? That is amazing! The window cleaning pic is too funny. And BOY I don't remember Ryan being this big at the 4th of July! He's almost as big as Kate! It must be all that milk all night, he's growing like a weed!!