Thursday, July 21, 2011

The kids new ride

This is our new double stroller. We love it!
Kaitlyn can sit.


Or she can stand. Ryan's car seat fits in the front or he can ride facing forward. 
I know Kaitlyn is a little big for strollers, but there have been several times that she is tired of walking and she begs to be in the stroller with Ryan.

While we were at HEB yesterday I walked through the school supply aisle. I picked Kaitlyn up a pair of toddler scissors. She loved them! Who would have thought she would have so much fun with a pair of scissors and 1 pink piece of construction paper.



We also had to have a lesson on cleaning up ALL the tiny pieces! 

This little man just laughing!

1 comment:

Thea said...

Confetti! haha. I've seen those strollers, they are really cool! I bet she loves the standing part. And what a cute bucket on her table with her name on it!