My niece and nephews.
The next best thing to being a parent, is being an aunt! I seriously love my niece and nephews more than words can describe!
I became an aunt for the first time on June 21, 2008 to Sophia. This little girl is so sweet and beautiful! Her long brown hair and big brown eyes are gorgeous. She has such a fun little personality too. Kaitlyn and Sophia have so much fun together and she is definitely one of her best friends. We love you Sophia!
My first nephew was born May 4, 2010. This little guy is such a cutie with his blonde hair and BIG blue eyes. Glenn is the sweetiest thing, he loves to give kisses, and I can take them all day long :) Kaitlyn loves playing with Glenn. They are at the perfect age where they can interact and laugh together. It is so much fun watching them. I know Ryan will have a blast playing with Glenn too when he gets a bit bigger! We love you Glenn!
Cutie Pie Colin
Our second nephew and godson was born January 14, 2011. I have to say Colin is the best baby. He is so layed back and calm. It is amazing! He has those same gorgeous big brown eyes as his sister. I could just love on this little guy all day. It will be so fun watching Colin and Ryan grow up together since they are only 5 weeks apart. We love you Colin!
We just love them to pieces!
Thank you God for our sweet niece and nephews.
Cutie Pie Colin
Our second nephew and godson was born January 14, 2011. I have to say Colin is the best baby. He is so layed back and calm. It is amazing! He has those same gorgeous big brown eyes as his sister. I could just love on this little guy all day. It will be so fun watching Colin and Ryan grow up together since they are only 5 weeks apart. We love you Colin!
We just love them to pieces!
Thank you God for our sweet niece and nephews.
1 comment:
Aw, that is so sweet! Glenn loves his auntie Kara too!
Post a Comment