Monday, December 12, 2011

'Tis the Season

We have been enjoying this Christmas season. I just LOVE this time of year.
We started off picking out our Christmas tree. Kate loved running through all the trees.

Ryan at the tree farm. This was not the tree we picked though.

At home decorating the tree. Kaitlyn put all the little red hearts on.

We went to the Galleria to see the huge Christmas tree. Ryan just wanted to eat the plant.

It is beautiful!

We made a Gingerbread Train

Kate asked for two paper plates so she could ice-skate. She has quite the imagination these days

Buddy is all over the place now!

We saw Santa at our neighborhood Christmas Party. Kaitlyn was so excited to see Santa. Ryan didn't mind sitting there, he just wanted Kate's sucker.

Kaitlyn had her School Christmas Program. I will try to upload a video soon.

They were so cute.

And I did my first half marathon (13.1 miles) with my friend Kendra. It was so much fun and I can't wait to do another one!

3 comments:

Jillian Mahan said...

Kara! Congrats on the 1/2 Marathon! So proud of you. I want to hear all about it! XO

Catherine Chaumont said...

Love all of the Christmas photos and congrats on your first half marathon!

Thea said...

Wow, you ran a marathon?? How did your foot do? That is awesome!! Love the gingerbread train, we just bought some cookie cutters to make one too. Cute pics!!