Last weekend my family came to our house to celebrate Christmas. It was a quick weekend but we had lots of fun. Nana and Grandad loved playing with the kids.
The weather was perfect. We played outside a lot
Nana, Kate, and Glenn had fun with the barbie house. Kaitlyn and Glenn played so well together. Lots of fun!
Buddy discovered the car. He wanted to ride it every time we went outside.
He also loved his new toy box!
Grandad is great at reading books to the kids
I am having such a hard time taking pictures these days. My sister in law took some great ones! Check out her blog, Eaton Updates. We did have a great time and I am so glad everyone made the trip for such a short weekend!
1 comment:
We had fun! And I love that photo of Ryan in his toybox, great smile! Oh, and we got the shoes today, you didn't have to send them! Thanks!!
Post a Comment