Last weekend our neighborhood hosted a kids fishing derby. Nana and Grandad brought Kaitlyn's princess fishing pole a few weeks ago so we were all set. Kaitlyn had so much fun!
A cool front came in the night before so the fish were not biting much. We actually didn't catch anything, but she had fun with all her friends. These were the only pictures I took, I was trying to keep Ryan out of the water!
Ryan is so fast these days! He absolutely LOVES getting dirty!
He snuck over to this muddy pot while I wasn't looking.
He was just as happy as could be.
And Kaitlyn stayed far away from him so she wouldn't get dirty. LOL!
This kid gets a couple of baths a day!
2 comments:
Dirty boys...a familiar concept in our household as well. I don't know how many times I have to say "Don't eat the dirt, Thomas." :)
Nice! Dirty boys are happy boys!! That looks like some special Daddy Kate time fishing too.
Post a Comment