I have been really bad about taking pictures with my good camera. I always have my cell phone so that is usually what I use. So I decided to do a catch up blog with my phone pics.
We have to back up a few weeks though...
Kaitlyn's Last Day of School! She had a wonderful year. And these two teachers were amazing! She LOVED them!
They gave us a book of all of Kaitlyn's hand prints (one for each month). My most treasured gift!
Ryan had to make his hand print in the cake!! (bottom left!) I am telling you this boy keeps us busy!
Kaitlyn had her Spring Ballet Performance. It was very cute!
Kaitlyn with a her best friends in ballet!
Kaitlyn took this picture of PawPaw
And Gramma.
We then made a trip to Austin so we could watch Sophia's ballet recital. She was just precious dancing with her little teddy bear!
We decided it would be best if Terry stayed home with the boys. I wish I was a fly on the wall to watch that. Ryan 15 months and Colin 16 months. LOL. I can only imagine :)
We met my parents in Llano so Kaitlyn could stay with them for the week. I know she is having so much fun!
Ryan has enjoyed snoozing in the quiet car. I just thought he didn't like to sleep in the car, but now I'm thinking it is just because Kaitlyn is ALWAYS talking!
My Mom and Dad sent me these pictures.
This was after she had been swimming ALL day. They said she was in the lake and pool from 10 till 5! What a water bug!
My parents just got back from Hawaii and brought this hula outfit back for Kaitlyn. Apparently she has been making up lots of dances!
Ryan has LOVED all the one on one attention from us too! I know he misses Kaitlyn though. I showed him a picture of her and he grabbed it and kissed it! Melted my heart!
That basically sums up the last couple of weeks....














2 comments:
If I saw a cake like that, I'd put my hands in it too! Yum! Cute photos.
Love all of the photos!
Post a Comment