Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Lake

After our trip to Austin, I took the kids to San Angelo to visit my parents for the week. We had a great time. Lots of relaxing and swimming!

The kids basically lived in their swimsuits! They were hunting pinecones

I bought Ryan his own  trash can since he loves throwing everything in the trash. He loves it

This kid LOVES the water! Swimming pool, sprinkler, and the lake! I wish I would have taken pictures of Kate swimming in the lake. She was jumping off the dock, swimming to the island, and sliding off the mat. She was a water bug! Ryan on the other hand, was not a fan of the lake. He did love swimming in the baby pool in the backyard.  

Daddy joined us Thursday night. He took the kids out on the boat with Nana and Grandad. They enjoyed the ride.

Ryan enjoying his snack. Always fun at the lake!


1 comment:

Thea said...

Cute pics!! Yeah, Glenn wasn't a big fan of swimming either, he thought it was 'too hot' outside, and rather stayed inside playing board games. At the lakehouse! Gah.. But he did like the slide in the little swimming pool and feeding the fish. Ryan and his little trash can are too cute... no locks on this one! I wonder what you'll find in it..