To be honest it has all kind-of been a blur. My mom was here for about 2 weeks (1 week before Hailey was born and 1 week after) My Dad was here for a about 5 days too. And they were so helpful! My brother and sister-in-law came in as well to help us out! I can't tell you how nice it was. They all brought food for us to stash in the freezer for future days I know I won't be able to cook.
My sister in-law took a lot of these pictures. Thanks Thea!
Hailey Jo is so loved!
Glenn loved holding her
Happy Girls!
I remember taking "Girl trips" with my grandmother and mom when I was little. I can't wait to do this with my girls and mom!
I just love this picture of Kaitlyn
Super Heroes
1st family trip to the park
Fun with Nana
Hailey Jo's First bath
Not happy about it.
Daddy's hands make it all better
Thank you for all your help! Keeping Kaitlyn and Ryan entertained, taking Kaitlyn to gymnastics, cooking, cleaning, and everything else in between. We would not have survived the first week without you guys!







1 comment:
So cute. I sent you some more pictures too, I had a couple of good ones of Terry and Haily too.
Post a Comment