Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ryan 20 months


Crazy to think in a few months Ryan will be 2! He is saying so many words now.
He loves trucks, balls, mardi gras beads, and playing with baby wipes.
He still takes about a 2 hour afternoon nap. He goes to bed about 7:30pm till 7:00am.
This week Ryan has a double ear infection and a terrible cough. (Kaitlyn woke up this morning with a fever and a cough now too. Praying Hailey does not get it!)
 
But playing in the sink seems to make Ryan feel a little better ;)
 


I guess he was thirsty. LOL!


Bath time is so much fun too!

Ryan was making Hailey smile!
 
We are behind on Ryan's dr. visits. He goes next week for his 18month check up. Better late than never I guess ;) I will have all of his stats then.
 
 


1 comment:

Thea said...

Wow, he is really getting big!!