Monday, February 18, 2013

January

 
 
January was a fun month for us.
Hailey is growing so fast. We started her on solids right around the first of the year. She is eating rice cereal, peas (her favorite!) carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, and bananas. It takes her a few bites to get the hang of it, but once she does, she will finish the bowl!
 
1st bite

hmmm...I will try it again.

What are you guys feeding me? LOL!
 
This picture cracks me up. Terry was working on the computer and before we knew it Kaitlyn and Ryan were on theirs.
 
 

These 2 are so funny! They have a love/hate relationship right now. They are so sweet to each other on minute, then turn on each other the next. They definitely keep us on our toes!

We went to Austin and celebrated Colin's 2nd birthday! So much fun!

Hailey passed out with all the excitement.

We had a little rain so of course the kids had to put on their rain gear!

 
I hate that I have not blogged much lately. The kids are growing, saying, and doing so many fun things. I am just exhausted chasing after them. I really want to try and do it more often!

No comments: