Sunday, June 30, 2013

Girls just want to have fun....


We had a girls day! I love them!

So fun!

Silly girl

Kate and I took a special trip to the American Girl Store. It was HUGE! Do you notice Kate and her baby match? 

We had a special lunch at the bistro and they even gave Kate's baby a high chair. She was every excited!

Terry and I went on a date too. We had a nice dinner then played laser tag and went bowling. So Fun! 

Mom sent a couple of pictures of Ryan. At the mall playing. Love that drooling smile

And fishing with grandad. He told us he liked going fast in grandad's boat! He had a great time this week!


We met at the bass pro shop in San Antonio to make the swap. Ryan came home and now it is Kaitlyn's turn to stay with Nana and Grandad. She was so excited to be going all by herself! 
Riding the animal carrousel at bass pro. Glad Buddy is home we missed him!


No comments: