Terry started work this week. He is really enjoying it so far. Ensco provided him with a car. Here in Singapore they drive on the opposite side. He has done pretty well. He now claims to drive like a local, except when he turns on the windshield wipers instead of the blinker! Haha
Kaitlyn is doing great. She just started to laugh. We think she is going to love it here because we are always walking around outside.
Tomorrow I will go get my 2nd round of shots. Kaitlyn and I will walk about 1 mile to get to the doctor's office and then turn around and come home.... there is a mall on the way...so we will probably make a pit stop there. We are definitely getting our exercise!
Here is a 4 month old picture of Kaitlyn.
Kailtyn 4 months old
2 comments:
Sounds like a great place! Show us some pictures!! And it looks like Kaitlyn is getting some combeable hair!
I know you are glad to be "settled"! The picture of Kaitlyn is precious!
Post a Comment