Sunday, was a very relaxing day. Terry was able to get updates on the LSU game through the internet (ESPN Gamecast). It started at 8 am our time. Not quite the real thing but good enough. Terry and Kaitlyn wore their LSU gear. After the game we headed to the grocery store for a few items. Sunday is a very busy shopping day here in Singapore. All the locals are off and we think they are all on Orchard Rd. They seem to meet up with friends and family and have a picnic on the side of the road. It was very interesting.
Our weekend overall was very nice and relaxing. Hopefully this week we will get our furniture and air freight! I'm sure we will do more walking and exploring as well!
This is the view from our living room window. (floor to ceiling window)
Tiger Fans
I was washing dishes at the kitchen sink and I
noticed bubbles coming out the floor drain. I guess
I used too much soap! In every bathroom and in
the kitchen there is a drain in the floor. Not sure why.
A little different than the states.
No comments:
Post a Comment