The first part of the week was pretty uneventful. We ate at a few fabulous restaurants, walked around, and met a few people in our apartment. Our neighbor is really nice. She has 3 boys (2, 8, and 13). She has given us some really good tips. She is from Ireland and I think her husband is from the states. We always smell good cooking from their door...we will probably have to get to know them a little better!
Thursday we took a trip to the furniture rental store and picked out pieces that we would like to put in our home. Hopefully it will all be delivered next week!
Friday our air freight arrived! We were so excited to finally have it. Having some of our personal things makes it feel more homey.
Kaitlyn also had a visit with her pediatrician. This was the only real concern we had with moving to Singapore, finding a doctor for Kaitlyn. Luckily a guy Terry works with has 3 young children and recommended Dr. Belinda. She is awesome! Little Miss Kaitlyn weighed in at 15 1/2 pounds. She is in the 75th percentile for height and weight. Everything checked out great with her. I explained to the doc. how Kaitlyn used to sleep through the night but now she has started waking up a couple of times. She recommend training her now because it will only get harder later on. So last night was our 1st attempt. I have to say it was not a good night. Kaitlyn was up just about every hour. Hopefully it will get better...
As for the rest of our weekend...we will unpack the rest of our things and Terry will be trying his hardest to find the LSU game online. I think he is gowing through LSU football withdraws!!
Kaitlyn eating applesauce for the 1st time. She loved it!

This is the beginning stage of Terry's rig. They have a lot of
work to do in 18 months!
1 comment:
Sounds like you have had a busy week! I'm glad you found a good pediatrician. Here is a book that was a life saver for Erin when her little one quit sleeping through the night.
HEALTHY SLEEP HABITS, HAPPY CHILD
I haven't read it, but she recommends it!
Have a good weekend!
~~~Oh...I was going to ask...do you RENT all of your furniture!
Post a Comment