Monday, September 15, 2008

Flower Power...

Today Kaitlyn and I had a lazy morning. She hasn't been sleeping through the night anymore so I'm having a hard time getting my day started early. We are going to try and get her back on a regular sleeping schedule. It has just been hard since we are eating out every night for dinner. Hopefully we will get pots, pans, and dishes this week so we can stay at home and cook. This afternoon I was on a mission to find a smaller diaper bag. The one I have is too big for everyday use. I went to lots of baby stores, which I love. They have so many cute things. I came across this flower headband I just couldn't pass up. When I was little my mom would put the biggest bow she could find on me. I thought I looked so silly and I promised myself I would never put a bow like that on my baby. Well...this isn't a bow...it is a flower! I'm sure I will move onto big bows soon! By the way, after about 3 hours of looking around, I found a diaper bag that is perfect!

Terry had an exciting day at work. He went to the neighboring shipyard to see his rig. Right now it is two big pontoons. There is a lot of work to be done.

Below is a picture of our flower power baby!


Look at my Flower headband


Flower Power