Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Groceries Delivered...

Today I had a unique grocery shopping experience. I went to the supermarket put all my groceries into a shopping cart...by the way you have to pay $1 to use a shopping cart, every supermarket charges this fee. Anyways...after I checked out with all my groceries I went to the delivery stand. Yes..I had my groceries delivered to our apt. You have to spend $150 for free delivery. That really isn't that hard when you are buying diapers and formula. I checked out at 1:45 and my groceries were delivered to my front door at 4:30. I think I will get very spoiled with this service!


They even had our favorite Louisiana spice,
Tony Chachere's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Holland, you have to put $1 in the cart, to get it out, like the airport carts, but when you put it back in the stall you get your money back.

Is there anything that they don't have there that you miss?