As for me and Kaitlyn, we are going to stay in Singapore for a couple of weeks and then head back to Texas. All the grandparents are excited they get to see Kaitlyn a little earlier. I am a little nervous all ready about the 20 hour flight by myself with a 6 month old baby. I will have to say lots of prayers to get through that trip.
I know this will be a lot harder on Terry than us. I will be doing lots of traveling and visiting family and friends, while he is drifting at sea.
Since Terry will have internet access on the rig I will be posting lots and lots of pictures...get ready!
Below is map to show where Terry will be traveling. (black line)
Terry's trip:
10 hour flight-Singapore to Cape Town, South Africa
Rig ride-30 days to Trinidad
Rig ride-10 days to Galveston

1 comment:
Wow...that is a surprise! I'm glad Terry has internet...I know it will be hard to be away from you and Kaitlyn all this time. BUT, how exciting that you get to come to TEXAS!!! I'll be praying for your flight home! Hope the Little Tootsie Roll is feeling better today!
Post a Comment