I was giving Kaitlyn a bath...yes in the kitchen sink..she fits perfectly in there. I was squeezing the soap bottle trying to get the last drop out and she thought it was hysterical! Don't you just love a baby's laugh?!
Winter 2022
3 years ago
4 comments:
Hey Kara,
Love the video, she will have a great sense of humor ,glad she is feeling better. I thought I was looking at Trump Tower pictures when I saw the pictures of yaull apt Ha Ha it looks like paradise It really doesnt look like it would be in the center of a big city, it looks like a tropical paradise....Awesome and yes we are jealous......By the way Kirby and Jenny are proud parents...Charli Ann Gaspard was born on Nov 11th at 9:39 p.m. she weighed in at 8# even and Kirby said she looks like him but with lots of dark hair when I talked to him they had already changed their first poopie diaper, good thing they got some practice on Kaitlyn even though it wasnt a dirty one .She was induced but took a little longer than you did thats cause she didnt have me as her nurse Ha Ha just joking...anyway glad you are making it back to the states, I know your mom and dad will be sooo glad to see you as well as Terry, Linda and the rest of all of us lol Becky p.s. tell T.J. hi for us
Hilarious. What a good sport.
When I'm bathing in the sink and run out of soap I typically just cry and flail my arms about.
Justin
How precious...made me laugh out loud!!! I know a grandma and grandpa in Sonora that can't wait to hear that laugh in person!!!
I love the part at 24 sconds where she blinks her eyes and laughs - that's my favorite!! - Daddy
Post a Comment