Saturday, November 15, 2008

Our Little China Doll...

3 more Days till we leave for the states!

Rain, rain, rain....That is the theme this week in Singapore. We mostly just stayed inside and played. I did venture down to Chinatown with a friend on Friday. I learned so much about the Chinese culture just walking around with her for a few hours!

I wanted to dress Kaitlyn up in a Chinese dress for our Christmas cards this year...however...she had other ideas....Every time I put the cute little dress on and we went outside she refused to smile! It was very hot and humid...but it would have been a cute card...oh well.. I thought I would post a couple of the pictures anyways so you could see the dress.


Trying to get her to smile!



Not too happy about her Chinese dress.


She kept pulling on this leaf...She wanted to eat it!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Kara, I think the leaf picture would be PRECIOUS for Christmas cards.