It is Election Day! I don't know about you but I am so glad it is finally here. I am very disappointed Terry and I do not get to vote. We received our ballots last week...but because of snail mail there is no way they would get back to the states before Nov. 4. Hopefully when I wake up in the morning...(Wednesday) all the votes will be counted and we will have a new President.
As for Kaitlyn she did not run fever all day! She has run fever for the past 6 days so I am very grateful she is feeling better. She was playing and laughing like her old self! She even decided to read a book and I know she wanted to wear her flower head band again! We will go back to the doctor tomorrow for a check up...

Big Girl...sitting up.

Kaitlyn loves this book!
4 comments:
These bows are getting out of control.
That headband is darling...and of course, the baby wearing is PRECIOUS!!! I'm glad she is feeling better!
Absolutely precious. Put those headbands and bows on everyday. Before long, she'll be pulling them off and trying to eat them! :)
awww.... you put on the little outfit i bought her!!! I feel so special!!! Well i hope that she likes to read becuz when yall get back over here then i will teach her how to read a Jonas Brothers book. Cant wait 2 c you guys (but ill b c-ing kara and kaitlyn sooner). Mayb you will b in for me and TJs birthday.
infinate xs and os,
Janey Elizabeth
p.s. that bow is too kute
p.p.s the ur LA ppl is upset imensely about the election outcome. (be glad you are out of the country)
Post a Comment