We have had a relaxing few days just visiting with my parents and seeing a few friends. This past weekend Mom and Dad kept Kaitlyn for a few hours so I could run a couple of errands. It is amazing how I quick I can get in out of stores when I'm by myself. Everywhere I went I ran into someone I knew! It was great to see familiar faces! We came over to Sonora Sunday evening. My friend Kayla and her two kids came to visit us today. Mia is going to be 3 in December and she is absolutely beautiful, Avery is 4 months old and has cheeks that you just can't help but pinch! My Mom was brave and took us all out for lunch at a new little cafe downtown. The kids did great! It was so nice to see them!
We are just going to hang out here in Sonora for a few days and visit.
I think Kaitlyn and I are just about on "American time"!!
Below is a picture of Kaitlyn, Avery, and Mia right before we left for lunch...

Kaitlyn's shoes make her feet look HUGE!
No comments:
Post a Comment