Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Here we go again...

We have been doing lots of visiting the last few days. My friend Kacci and her little boy, Gage came over for a visit. Gage is only 5 days older than Kaitlyn but he is always on the move. He is crawling all over the place! He is such a cute little guy!

Yesterday, we went to visit my friend Kari. It was so good to see her and her husband Clay. Hopefully they will come visit us in Singapore!!!

Kaitlyn and I are about to leave for El Paso. We are going to spend about a week there visiting his parents. Terry flew into El Paso from Trinidad last night. We can't wait to see him!


Kaitlyn and Gage-such sweet friends



Look at all the TOYS



Go Gage Go...



Having Fun with Mamaw and Papaw

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how Kaitlyn is sizing up Gage's guns in the first picture...mother like daughter I guess.

justin

Anonymous said...

I love that outfit she is wearing in the first picture, what a cute blouse!