1.
Monday, we started Gymboree. It is a 45 minute class that teaches the kids about cause and effect and builds strength through play with ramps, slides and climbers. We played with bubbles and a parachute. One of Kaitlyn's favorite games was "Baby Soccer". I'm not sure who had more fun me or Kaitlyn!
2.
Kaitlyn finally has a tooth that is trying to come through. We can barley see it...but it IS there! We are so excited! I was worried that she would never get any teeth... I asked Terry the other day what we would do if she never got any teeth. He said "we would buy the best baby dentures we could find". We don't have to worry about that now!
3.
Kaitlyn is now getting up on all 4's wanting to crawl! She can get in that position all by herself and rock back and forth. I walked into her room and found her like this...
What a big girl!
4.
I don't know if you know this... but this Monday is Chinese New Year. It is the year of the Ox. Terry is off work Monday and Tuesday so we decided to take a trip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the long weekend. It is only a 1 hour flight and we won't change timezones! We leave Saturday. I will have lots to share when we get back!
1 comment:
Yay! Go Kaitlyn! Have fun on your trip!
Post a Comment