Well, since we have been back in Singapore, Kaitlyn has been sick. It started off with a little runny nose...but now it is like a flowing river! She has had a slight fever but Tylenol has done the trick. I did take her to the doctor on Wednesday and she does have a virus. We are giving her nose drops, which she absolutely hates. Tuesday and Wednesday night Kaitlyn and I slept in the guest bed so Terry could sleep. She really just wanted to be held most of the night. Last night she slept through the night, we are keeping our fingers crossed we have another good night.

She is still playing when she is sick...
I did have a chance to get out and buy a few home decorations. I found it funny that what I purchased was made in the USA. I thought everything was made in China!

Made in USA (bottom left)
Kaitlyn loved playing in the box that it came in!

She barely fit...especially when she put her toys in with her!
1 comment:
I hope Kaitlyn gets to feeling better!
Love,
Kayla, Mia, & Avery
Post a Comment