Sunday, March 8, 2009

10 months old

Kaitlyn turned 10 months old Friday. Terry and I can't believe how much she has grown the last few months. This month she had her bottom two teeth come in, she learned to crawl, climb up the steps in our apt, get under tables, and the dreaded...she discovered the toilet. We now have to make sure we keep all bathroom doors closed!

I'm really having a hard time getting her to sit still for a picture. From the time she wakes up till the time she goes down for a nap she is on the go. I'm very thankful she still loves her morning and afternoon nap!



Daddy holding her so I can try and get a picture...


She really just wanted Daddy's Starbucks cup.


Snuck under her jumper....she really wants the curtains.


But decided playing with seat under her jumper was fun too!


Crawling under the table.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

She is just precious! I love her hair....does she have curls? So cute!