Sunday, March 15, 2009

A little surgery = Lots of Daddy time

Kaitlyn loves hanging out with Daddy!

Well we have been quite busy here in Singapore this past week. But unfortunately it has not been much fun. Last Wednesday, I went to the doctor because of a horrible earache and sharp pain in my side. I figured I had another kidney stone. After doing lots of x-rays we discovered I had gall stones and a severe sinus infection. I ended up spending the night in the hospital Wednesday night and had surgery to remove my gall bladder Thursday afternoon. I had to spend Thursday night in the hospital as well. We were very lucky to have neighbors and friends stay with Kaitlyn during the day and Terry was home at night with her. I was thrilled to come home from the hospital Friday afternoon. However, I can't pick Kaitlyn up for about a week and even after that I can't carry her for very long. At first she didn't understand, she cried when I wouldn't pick her up but Daddy is doing a fantastic job! Terry is being Mr. Mom and Mr. Nurse. He has done everything for Kaitlyn and just let me rest. I am so thankful for all his help!

Kaitlyn showing her bottom chompers.
Look at all that curly hair!

Daddy building Kaitlyn a tower to knock down.


Our Little Godzilla loves it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy cow sounds like yall had a very eventful week!!! i hope you are feeling much better!!!

miss ya~
kari