Did I mention my parents are coming to Singapore!! They are in transit right now. They will be in Singapore Sunday night (Singapore time). We are so excited to see them! I can't wait to show them around and take them to eat at all the yummy restaurants! I will have lots of pictures to post while they are here. I know they can't wait to see Kaitlyn! The web cam just isn't enough sometimes. This is their 1st overseas trip, so please say a little prayer for them.
Also I thought I would share with you that Kaitlyn is now standing on her own. She even took 3 steps by herself this week. She really loves to walk around holding our fingers...but instead of walking she likes to run (walk really really fast). Here are a few pictures of her standing.

Standing in the kitchen playing with an ice tray

Still puts just about everything in her mouth

She was crawling...and now she is trying to stand up.
No comments:
Post a Comment